Friday, January 1, 2010

My Simple Stories

Okay, so here is the link to this new scrapbooking system by Memory Works.
http://simplestories.typepad.com/

I love it, and did I say I love the price??? I don't really get excited about something unless it's a good value! $16.99 for a kit that will organize an entire year's worth of memories is a great deal!

You can order directly from Memory Works (from link, find Memory Works logo on right side, and click on Memory Works Home), using my consultant # - MW638908. If you live in the Tri-Cities area I can show you the kit, or you can host a crop session for a live, hands-on demo (just think...it would only take one Saturday to document 2009!)

I wll be off-line for a  little while, but be sure to leave a comment if you'd like more info. I look forward to posting my Simple Stories completed months here on the blog. I hope it will inspire you to document YOUR memories in 2010.

Happy New Year, and may God bless you and yours in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year.... I gave you an award.. swing by my blog and pick it up.
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive